HELPING FAMILIES DISCOVER
STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS
TO OVERCOME DAILY CHALLENGES!
Karen Hopper, M.Ed., ACC
KARE Associates, LLC
Welcome to kare associates and edukare parenting solutions!
Our goal is to empower clients and their families to thrive. We provide programs and services to help them navigate daily challenges and life transitions. We are an accredited positive parenting program provider and offer many resources to support adults, parents/coparents and children.
Family/Divorce Mediation is a process that may help divorcing or separating parents and/or coparents make collaborative parenting decisions, reduce legal fees and limit court appearances. We are approved to provide court ordered mediation and parenting coordination and private voluntary mediation. We provide assistance in making modifications to existing parenting plans.
If you are thinking about separation or divorce, contact us for information and resources to help guide you through the process and support your child(ren) as they adjust to parents living separately. Learn more about how our Children of Divorce Transition Support Coaching can help your child.
Click on the programs and services tab to learn more about additional programs and services.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
POSITIVE PARENTING PROGRAMS
- The eduKARE Parenting Program is designed to help parents and caregivers develop positive relationships with children, learn strategies to manage daily parenting challenges and raise confident and caring children.
- The Confident Coparenting Program is specifically designed for separating and divorcing parents.
Contact us for more information.
- Individual and group sessions are designed for all parents and caregivers to learn proven strategies to establish positive parent/child relationships and family expectations.
- Parent coaching is available to address specific problem behaviors.
- Learn how to develop healthy self care habits and create a support network.
CO-PARENTING EDUCATION AND COACHING
- Designed for separating, divorcing and non-traditional parents.
- Learn how to help children adjust to parents living separately.
- A coach can provide resources and assistance for parents to create a parenting plan that is in the best interest of the children.
FAMILY /DIVORCE MEDIATION
- Designed for co-parents experiencing high conflict with communication. Work with a trained mediator to develop a mutually agreeable parenting plan that is in the best interest of the children.
- Programs and services meet court-ordered requirements.